1. Purpose of Job
To provide a comprehensive debt recovery service in respect of Adult care debt including assessed contributions and deferred payments. To visit clients and customers in order to communicate the client policies and expectations concerning payments for care services whilst gathering a portfolio of financial information in order to analyse and establish ability to pay. The post holder will be responsible for making recommendations to the clients for the pursuit of outstanding debt, or other suitable actions in accordance with statutory guidelines and policies.
2. Principal Accountabilities
1. Ensure the effective and efficient implementation of Client policies and the achievement of the Clients’s objectives including financial. To comply with statutory, strategic, audit and departmental responsibilities in line with the relevant legislations.
2. To support and facilitate co-operative working across services in accordance with the Clients's Vision and Values. To lead on cross-service initiatives as required.
3. To assist in ensuring the Team's services are responsive to community needs and that equal opportunity and health and safety issues are identified and addressed effectively.
4. To assist in ensuring effective external and internal working relationships are established and maintained with organisations and agencies relevant to the work of the service
5. To ensure effective and accessible communication with staff, service users, the general public, Solicitors, statutorily and voluntary organisations and others as appropriate.
6. Ensure the effective and efficient implementation of clients charging policies and alongside the Team Leader for Financial Control and Performance to ensure all statutory amendments are complied with.
If you are interested then please contact me via phone or email.