An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Client is currently looking for a Part time Senior Global Campaigns Manager based at Client’s prestigious facility in South London. This is a part time temporary role for a period of 3-6 months working a 2-3 day week (Flexibility is required). You will be able to start ASAP and before 1st October.
The Campaigns team is part of the Global Communications Function and is focused on creating a movement for sustainable growth that sees our business soar in the years to come while simultaneously shaping a brighter future for us all. As Communications professionals, we’re at the heart of this movement, focused on our common goal and inspiring internal and external audiences to join us on our journey.
We define sustainable growth as:
1. Our Brands: building brands with purpose, innovating for a sustainable future
2. Our People: hiring and keeping pioneering people with purpose and passion
3. Our Operations: sourcing and making products in a more sustainable way delivering long-term growth while using our scale as a force for good.
To make the biggest impact and reach our goal, we’ve set out a strategic approach for us all to work to. This is ‘how’ we do Communications in Client:
1. Motivate (igniting the passion of our employees and the purpose of our brands to drive and champion sustainable growth)
2. Advocate (building and leveraging powerful relationships with key people and institutions to shape the future for sustainable growth)
3. Protect (anticipating and managing issues and crises that threaten Client’s licence to operate or our opportunities for sustainable growth. The Communications team works closely with the Sustainable Business team and the Client Brand team which has recently launched a consumer campaign called Project Sunlight.
Reporting to the Global Campaigns and Engagement Director, the Senior Global Campaigns Manager will lead the development and implementation of communication campaigns designed to influence internal and external audiences, to be activated in markets around the world with a particular focus on the top eleven.
Responsibilities and Skills
1. As a member of the Campaigns Team, contribute to the development and delivery of the Global Campaigns strategy for both internal and external communications.
2. Ability to devise and take operational responsibility for the implementation of a multi-channel, multi-market internal communications campaigns, aligned with the Communications Strategy, Project Sunlight and Client Sustainable Living Plan goals. This will require well-developed project management skills and ability to manage and influence stakeholders in Brand teams and Communication teams around the world.
3. Effectively manage budgets for specific campaigns and programmes. This includes the ability to accurately build a detailed cost plan for campaigns, negotiate rates with third party suppliers and prioritise resources where necessary.
4. Work closely with colleagues in Client Brand/Project Sunlight and Sustainability teams in order to ensure that the overall employee engagement plan is coherent, and that correct and consistent messaging runs across campaign programmes and day-to-day communications. This will demand proactive relationship management skills and the ability to build trust and effective matrix working arrangements.
If you are interested please contact me via phone or email.