To ensure the understanding and
effective implementation of controls across the DDC Business complies with Client
& ISO requirements thereby protecting employees, maximising profitability,
minimising the risk of financial loss and safeguarding company assets.
POSITION: (summary of key deliverables and
responsibilities and geographical areas covered)
- Management of Audit & Procedural Training Team – 4 direct
- Responsible for delivery and integrity of the DDC CSAT submission.
- Work with the DDC Business to ensure systems & procedures are
in place that will ensure all major risks to the business are identified
- Manage the ongoing implementation of systems & procedures to
ensure that they remain relevant and the business maintains accreditation
- To support the DDC stores network with regard to all systems and
- To be responsible for the Store’s Procedure Manual ensuring that
all procedures are up to date, relevant and cover areas of highest risk to
- To review proposed new processes/procedures to ensure they comply
with Client’s Code of Conduct and do not put the business at an
unacceptable high level of risk. .
- To update and issue the Self Assessment questionnaire to stores on
a 6 monthly basis ensuring that the assessment covers all areas of risk to
the business and reflects any procedural changes.
- Coordinate the return of the Self Assessment Questionnaires and
report results to senior management highlighting areas of particular
- To coordinate the planning & organisation of Self Assessment
reviews to identify any weaknesses at the stores.
- Report results of Self Assessment Reviews to senior management on a
- Coordinate training of all new Store Managers/Assistant Managers in
Systems & Procedures, HSE & Security within the first 3 months of
employment in order to give them the tools & knowledge to maximise
their potential in store.
- Coordinate with ROM’s and Store Managers to identify any additional
procedural training and development needs within the store network.
- Evaluate training and development progress.
- Review monthly financial reports to identify potential issues and
report to senior management.
- Create new reports as necessary to identify potential issues
To ensure that potential security issues
are investigated and report findings & recommendations to Group Compliance
and Senior management in accordance with Group policy.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org