Currently recruiting for a CUSTOMER INSIGHT ANALYST. This is a temporary role to start ASAP and is expected to run for 8 MONTHS.
The Customer Reporting Executive is supporting CAM’s (Customer Account Managers) across the Drugstores team (Boots and Superdrug) by creating and setting up reports as well as standardised templates using various internal and external systems and databases. They work across all Personal Care categories and provide insight and analysis in order to optimise the Drugstore Channel’s profitability and market share growth. They focus on identifying business growth opportunities and assist the CAM with planning for a robust JBP (Joint Business Plan) which will deliver sustainable and profitable growth.
The Customer Reporting Executive is accountable for delivering against a motivating yet stretching work plan and contributes to the wider Drugstore channel’s (KPI’s).They report into a CAM and work within a dynamic, driven and fast-paced team. They are keen to learn new skills and develop further, and are open to contribute to improvements to the team’s ways of working.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Establishment of reports using customer data (Boots Advantage Card)
· Creating standardised templates that satisfy the customer requirements e.g. JBP updates, KPI trees, etc.
· Simplifying customer as well as internal data and turn into a “library of insight & knowledge” to improve ROI and profitability
· Weekly summary / reporting of internal & external performance
· Regular downloads of data e.g. monthly market share
· Monthly store visits including executive summaries internally & externally on Day 1 and Day 5
Delivery of a work plan based on structure and demonstration of the Client Standards of Leadership
Delivery of a set number of reports within given deadlines (initial set up and daily/weekly/monthly)
Strong involvement and pro-active input into a Project Team
Pro-actively engage cross-functionally to identify reports and templates to improve the team’s ways of working
Skills / Experience:
Professional and technical skills
Advanced Excel skills
Working with Data Tools
Knowledge of Access and VBA (desirable not essential)
Key Experience and Qualifications required:
Strong Analytical Skills
Good Attention to Detail
Experience of working within a Project Team
Highly organised Person
Track record of achieving positive results