Summary of Job Purpose
Assisting the business to control its finances during the full lifetime of projects via optimisation of our supplier and / or internal costs, setting internal build budgets and maximisation of customer revenue with a key focus on business case / offer preparation as a way to safeguard this revenue.
Responsibilities, Activities & Key Deliverables -
- Preparation of development appraisals / business cases for internal approval of telecoms site share projects.
- Review, negotiation and approval of all project related supplier costs both pre and post contract.
- Report on financial performance of selected projects as required.
- As required validate costs with the customer and provide reasoned justification in support of offer queries to ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Develop productive relationships with customer / supplier counterparts.
- Comply with Arqiva’s site share delivery process and adhere to KPI’s for business case / budget production and cost control.
- Maintain accurate project specific records for all key performance metrics as required.
- Act as subject matter ‘expert’ customer and supplier agreements and be able to produce complete and accurate CEE’s / business cases.
- HND or BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Circa 5 years experience working in a fast track, commercial environment
Please include your current availability and commanding pay rate with your CV application.