We are currently recruiting a Customer Development Executive for our Cinema customers
The Out of Home channel is seen as a significant growth opportunity for the UK business with an ambition to grow double digit every year through to 2020 and add at least an incremental £30M turnover from the current position.
The managed accounts business is approximately 60% of the total Out of Home channel and is currently dominated by traditional convenience customers. There is still some growth potential in convenience but the managed leisure and food service sector represents the biggest long term opportunity for growth.
This role will be responsible for developing our existing cinema customers. The current portfolio is worth cira. 3.5 million. . We have recently secured a number of large contracts for the next 3-5 years.
One of the key requirements of this role will be the ability project manage the refresh program in each of the accounts and the ability to work cross functionally.
Key purpose of this role is to deliver consistent long term turnover growth for the
As a Customer Development Executive you will be responsible for:
• Delivering % sales and margin growth
• Building contacts and relationships throughout the cinema sector
• Developing joint business plans with key customers that maximise the opportunity for ice cream
• Ensuring regular reviews with customers to monitor and maintain performance versus plan
• Building strong internal cross-functional relationships including marketing, brand & operations
• Project manage the refresh program of new and existing stores