Our local authority client are currently seeking a Principal IT Consultant to join their team in Winchester.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes.
Essential skills: Strong knowledge and working experience in:
• ASP.Net 3.5/4/4.5/4.6 (VB.Net), including:
- Web forms development
- WCF services/clients
- N-tier development
- Windows Services
- OOP design patterns
- Using TFS for source control and team collaboration
• Coding to accessibility standards
• SQL Server 2008 programming
• Secure coding techniques (working to OWASP standards)
• Deploying applications in IIS7 onwards
Must be able to communicate with customers, managers and colleagues under pressure and possess good written skills for documentation. Experience of delivering to tight timescales in a new development team.
Desirable skills: Knowledge/experience in:
Must have the right to work in the UK.