We are currently recruiting for a Drainage / Flood Risk Engineer with experience in the flood and water management sector to join our rapidly expanding team based in the North West.
As Drainage / Flood Risk Engineer you will:
- Complete technical work including, Flood Risk Assessments for Planning Applications, Surface Water Management Plans, Drainage Impact Assessments, Drainage Strategy and detailed SuDS Design using AutoCAD and/or Microdrainage.
- Manage projects, expand the team and develop new business opportunities.
- Work co-operatively across functions and business units to share information and ideas.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Your experience will include
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or be working toward a degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Civil Engineering, Environmental Management, or Hydrology).
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities of all flooding authorities (UU, EA, LLFA etc.).
- Experience of designing/operating surface water and foul water systems.
- Knowledge of WinDES (drainage design package).
- Relevant experience in local authority drainage team.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
To apply please send your most recent CV to Consultant, Michael Wilde - firstname.lastname@example.org.