We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to manage the Highway and Infrastructure programmes, resource and associated risks for Local Authority programme, including financial management and reporting of budgets, acting as the contact between Urban Visions Senior Management Team to ensure a quality service delivery and ensuring LA members are kept informed of schemes though quarterly executive lead member briefings.
- Programme Management of the Capital Programme.
- Budget and forecast management of the Capital Programme.
- Reconciliation of Quarterly Financial Reports covering the Capital Programme.
- Management of day-to-day activities associated with the Block 3 Capital Programme; ensuring programme is delivered on time and to budget (scheme by scheme).
- Development of Capital projects working with the Client.
- Advice to staff on procurement routes appropriate for scheme.
- Business case development for SCC schemes.
- Identifying of resources and assignment of responsibilities.
- Creation and delivery of project work plans (Delivery Plans) and updates as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements of the client and associated KPI’s.
- Identification of resources and assignment of responsibilities for key schemes.
- Liaison with the client accountancy team to ensure budget and spend is accurate and to reconcile any differences.
- Liaison with client; presenting programme status and expenditure.
- Production and presentation of financial and service delivery management reports.
- Presentation of reports to lead members to provide updates and obtain capital programme sign off
- Collaborative working with Galliford Try.
- As part of Partnership governance arrangements, attend and represent UV at the client board meeting to asses service delivery performance including procurement , to raise key issues, to assess KPI and to provide update on the general programme.
- Proven financial management & budget management.
- Proven programme management and monitoring of KPI as agreed with client.
- Experience in managing multi disciplinary highway designs.
- Knowledge and experience in Local Authority procedures.
- Excellent client interface abilities.
- Experience in chairing meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in the production of delivery and progress reports. Represent Urban Vision at client meetings.
- Demonstration of dealing with and working effectively with elected members and senior client officers and peers.
- Lead liaison and consultation with the public.
- Liaison with local authorities, public utility staff, local residents and businesses and any other external organisations.
- Preparation of feasibility studies, estimates and reports.
- Experience in the design and delivery of highway / infrastructure works.
- Member engagement.
- Managing multi stakeholder projects.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload and work with limited supervision.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Appreciation of Highway Schemes.
- Good commercial awareness and financial acumen.
- Ability to develop pipeline business streams.
- Good forward perception of projects.
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office including Project.
- Presentation skills.
- Technical excellence.
- Delegation skills: Active Listening, Coaching, Decision Making, Judgement, Monitoring, Persuasion, Vision.
- Team building skills.
- Strong communication skills to be able to unambiguously communicate targets and priorities.
- Ability to develop relationships and engender trust at all levels of the organisation and with Clients.
- Good time and resource management.
To apply please send your most recent CV to Consultant, Michael Wilde - email@example.com.