Supporting the Streets Ahead project in relation to Tree Felling. Requiring a candidate who has knowledge of the technical aspects of Highway Maintenance and can communicate the technical reasons why tree felling is required.
· Experienced Highway Maintenance Engineer – at least 10 years experience
· Someone who has worked in an urban environment
· Has experience of inspecting the highway, drafting reports and understands highway legislation
· Preferably has worked for a Council
· Preferably has some tree related experience
· Qualifications minimum HNC or Degree in Civil EngineeringTo apply please send your most recent CV to Consultant, Michael Wilde - firstname.lastname@example.org.