Role: 1st Line Support technician
Job type: Temp
1. Account Admin e.g starters, leavers, group shares, Active Directory, shared access, Outlook permissions.
2. Tenacity in pursuing resolution of difficult issues.
3. Dealing with difficult people and challenging situations.
4. Converting issues into successful outcomes.
5. Managing relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
6. Achieving positive outcomes using excellent negotiation and communication skills.
7. Committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
8. A tenacious and ambitious person with excellent negotiation skills to be able to bring all parties on board.
9. An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills to develop relationships with people at all levels.
10. Consistent, supportive, proactive and flexible in the way you deliver.
11. Positive and energetic, and take pride in your and our success.
12. Responsible and accountable for delivery of your personal tasks and outcomes.
13. A major contributor, who is committed to team success.
14. Providing an excellent customer experience.
Skills in the following areas would be desirable:
15. Communication, both verbal and written.
16. Team working.
17. Able to write clear and concise incident / problem reports.
18. Using your own initiative and thriving under pressure.
19. Active Directory / Windows administration.
20. Microsoft Office – intermediate/advanced (2003/2007/2010/2013/2016)
21. Windows 7 & 8.1 and 10
22. Using the telephone in a service desk environment.
23. Using a Service Desk logging system.
24. Supporting users of software applications.