Role: Data Migration Lead
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate: £500 Outside IR35
DATA MIGRATION LEAD
Responsible for the extraction and transformation of ERP and where applicable, HCM data from Prism for onward load to Oracle SaaS as well as leading a small team of data migration technical resource; day to day management of data migration team planned activities; dealing with in team risks and issues; escalation of risks and issues; analysis and reporting of data cleansing tasks; aiding with data migration test cycle packs; liaising directly with Data Migration Delivery Manager.
• Modules : General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Cash Management, Expenses, Inventory, Purchasing, Projects, Core HCM, Time and Labor, Performance and Goals, Talent and Learn
• Good Knowledge of Oracle E-Business 12.1.3 and Cloud Data Migration loaders and process
• PL/SQL and shell scripting
• Good knowledge of data migration processes, mapping, reconciliation, unit testing, error testing.
• Hyperion, ePBCS
• Functional Knowledge of modules
Deliverables / Work Package
Development and delivery of a repeatable Data Migration engine for the Atlas Programme.