Role: I.T Project Manager
Salary: £400 to £500 per day Inside IR35
Key Role Descriptors:
This Project Manager lead role is a vital management post within the Engagement function of our Enterprise Architecture Service, which works with the business units to deliver the best ICT outcomes for the authority.
• Can you support, encourage, and delegate to a small team of project managers?
• Can you effectively co-ordinate and manage a large number of projects?
• Can you create and maintain focus, enthusiasm and momentum?
• Do you have excellent problem-solving skills alongside the ability to build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders?
• Would you like to be pivotal in changing the way the Councils’ ICT Service builds and integrates information systems based on business need?
The successful candidate will be working as part of an effective multidisciplined dynamic team lending a degree of resiliency and flexibility to our service, therefore Business Analysis experience would be advantageous. Familiarity of how ICT and its associated information systems and technologies can be used in the context of a Local Authority would also be beneficial.