Role: I.T Project Manager
Salary: Rate Negotiable
Key Role Descriptors:
- To lead projects and change initiatives that will to develop and implement innovative concepts to complex issues to drive forward improved service/investment modelling and efficiency across the Council.
- This project is specifically relating to community development-sustainable communities and community hubs development across the council.
- To lead on projects that are required to deliver significant Transformation, and to instigate the process for a rolling efficiency programme thereafter.
- To ensure that the all allocated projects are delivered successfully using recognised and proportionate PPM and change management methodologies such as APM, Lean, Agile, Prince 2, Kotter, MacKenzie and MSP as appropriate.
- To specifically lead the development of Business Cases and project/benefits profiling and phasing within the Connections theme (see appendix) – and provide collaborative project capacity & capability on other areas
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Experience of working at management level in a relevant area, in a large organisation
- Experience of working collaboratively and juggling competing priorities
- Experience of successfully leading and implementing major change initiatives within the public or private sector
- Experience of managing multiple projects and programmes simultaneously and successfully delivering to timescales
- Experience of resource and financial management during times of public sector austerity
- Experience of working with complex multi-agency partnerships and stakeholder groups, managing ambiguity and delivering organisations outcomes
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite and other IT applications.
- Extensive knowledge of current legislation, the key national and local policy issues, and of the challenges being set by the changing agenda relating to local government
- Evidence of relevant continuous professional development such as APM, LEAN, Prince 2, MSP
- Degree educated or equivalent level experience.