- Finance and Procurement
Role: Assistant Commercial Manager
Location: Greater London
Rate: £280 per day Inside IR35
To support Workplace and Facilities to ensure compliance of the Total Facilities Management Services including the insourced and out sourced services.
• To manage contract changes and change controls, to ensure changes are logged, priced correctly to ensure value for money and invoiced/credited appropriately.
• Manage the Contract Service Matrices, addition or removal of Sites and Services
• Manage Claims, notify the appropriate Council Departments to ensure claims re handled and closed out with the minimum exposure or risk s necessary.
• To support the procurement of new subcontracts and suppliers and ensure compliance with current council policy.
• Attend monthly Operation meetings to deliver exception reporting and comment on key areas of the Total Facilities Management Services.
• Support the Commercial Manager with the capture of all relevant documentation and pricing related to Service Provider non-compliance.
Record and capture all financial transactions related to contractual remedies and notices and report weekly updates to the Commercial Manager and as required wider Senior Management Team.
• Attend regular meetings with relevant management to ensure definitive record keeping is maintained in respect of council’s ability to recover all associated charges to ensure contract compliance.
• To ensure the change control requests are logged, reviewed and managed to result in the Councils receiving or removing relevant FM Services.
• Support the review process to ensure change control prices are in accordance with any agreed pricing model and/or offers the Councils value for money.
• Prepare the relevant change control documentation for sign-off and approval.
• Ensure approved change control pricing as required is added or removed from the contract price invoicing.
• Assist with updating the contract service matrices to ensure a clear audit trail exists