Role: Commercial/Procurement Lawyer
We are looking for an intellectually capable, highly motivated individual with strong oral and written communication skills. You need to have good self-awareness and a commitment to using feedback to learn and develop as a professional.
The successful candidate will advise on a range of commercial, contractual and procurement matters. We are looking for strong procurement law and strong contract law technical legal skills and someone with commercial and procurement experience.
Your application will be assessed on the following criteria:
Technical Legal Skills:
• Sound understanding of public law.
• Sound understanding of procurement law.
• Sound understanding of contract law.
• Reliable legal judgement and appreciation of legal risk.
• The ability to think strategically and creatively, see legal issues in their wider context and provide risk based and practical advice.
• Proven record of leading on matters and projects in previous roles with minimal supervision
• Sound analysis, using secure legal research to produce timely and fit for purpose advice.
Deekay Contact: Michael Wilde - 0161 747 1234