Role: Conveyancing Fee Earner
You will be working within a high volume residential/commercial conveyancing environment.
You should be able to:
- Run a substantial caseload and perform a full range of tasks with limited supervision;
- Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines;
- Work well within a team;
- Utilise your experience and knowledge of conveyancing;
- Communicate, and build relationships, with clients and third parties in a professional manner;
- Provide good customer service; and
- Assist the team to ensure company targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Complete tasks efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales, such as:
Manage a substantial caseload of residential and commercial transactions
Checking contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results.
Replying to legal enquiries.
Dealing with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
Processing tasks such as:
Proactive cares calls to the client regarding, contract checks, mortgage reports and search results, replying to freehold and leasehold enquiries, dealing with complex queries.
Daily task list management.
Identifying, monitoring and achieving targets on a monthly basis
Recognise how to identify potential risks and when to report them to a senior member.
Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements.
Manage telephone calls and liaise with client and third parties.
Understand and report on complex legal issues and documentation.
Actively communicating with clients, referrers, conveyancers, agents and third parties. This will include communication in person, in writing, or by telephone.
Ability to produce accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties.
Assist with mentoring junior team members.
Assist team members with their workload when required.
· Shows willingness to learn however recognise limits of ability and when to seek advice.
· A team player.
· Self-motivated with a positive outlook.
· Remains calm under pressure.
· Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
· Enthusiastic and committed.
· Approachable, well presented and professional.
Skills & Knowledge:
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The ability to coach and mentor others.
Prioritise and manage your time
Deal with people from all backgrounds
Excellent problem-solving and research skills
Deekay Contact: Michael Wilde - 0161 747 1234