- Finance and Procurement
Role: Payroll Consultant
Duration: 3 months+
Provide consultation and expertise to the DWP Re-Imagine Programme across the payroll strand as well as associated business change activities. Specific deliverables as below.
- Work alongside the Payroll Strand to develop and implement Pre-Market Vendor Engagement “ask”
- Work alongside Commercial Strand to provide the necessary Payroll information and costings for IT and Business Case.
- Work alongside the Payroll Strand to review Payroll User requirements against wider Stakeholder activity taking place, including jointly running any workshops as required.
- Support conversations between Payroll Strand/Wider Re-Imagine/Commercials, sharing expertise to develop and assist in delivery of incubator approach.
- Share expertise of both Payroll system assessment and migration/implementation best practice to assist in drawing up Payroll Change and Implementation Plan, working collaboratively with stakeholders within the Programme and across DWP.
- Support development and the documenting of approach, selection criteria and associated weightings against user requirements in order to feed into the commercial ITT process for a Payroll solution.
- Advise on development of incubator and pilot approach for Payroll based on past experience with other organisations.
- Advise on the development of the business change activities specifically linked to the procurement of a Payroll solution.