- Finance and Procurement
Role: Programme Officer Support
Rate: £360 per day Inside IR35
MUST BE SC CLEARED TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
PMO functions in support of complex programmes and projects. To take a specific lead on Risks, Issues, Assumptions and dependency (RIAD) management and assurance and reporting. Ability to be an 'all rounder' to support all functions within the PMO as required. Experience of managing relationships across a large and complex programme of activity.
Programme Office Support:
The ABEL Programme Management Officer role will be responsible for supporting the ABEL SRO providing Programme Support activities for the ABEL Programme.
This post will provide a programme support function to a complex project. The post holder will be required to help cohere the activities of a complex implementation project across a large stakeholder community. They will be expected to manage and cohere exisiting project artefacts, including: Programme/Project Schedules, RAIDO, and stakeholder communication.
1. Support Head Logistics (Army) in the delivery of Senior Responsible Officer (SRO) duties for Project ABEL (Defence’s next generation General Munitions contract arrangements).
2. Support preparation and development of all Business Case(s) for Project ABEL including engagement with Army FLC and Defence Scrutiny community.
3. Develop portfolio of evidence with DE&S to support major investment decisions.
4. Provide the lead on Governance reporting for Project ABEL including the development of Programme artefacts as required.
5. Liaise with Defence General Munition Project Team (DGM PT) and other elements of DE&S to understand all aspects of the ammunition stockpile and transactions, including reverse supply chain and disposals.
6. Understand Raw Materials and Consumable (RMC) implications of ammunition through the full CADMID lifecycle.
7. Report weekly and monthly, or by exception, as required.
Good understanding of P3M support is essential. MSP, APMP or PRINCE2 practitioner is the minimum level of training expected. Proficient in key MS applications incl MS Project.