- Finance and Procurement
Role: Business Support Manager
Salary: £400 to £445 per day Inside IR35
Job type: Temp
• To collaborate with the BSS providers to ensure their delivery is in accordance with the contract.
• Support the Business Support Services Contract Manager in the smooth running of day-to-day service delivery, managing and resolving escalated issues.
• Support the Business Support Services Contract Manager in the oversight of service providers ensuring that services represent value for money and are in accordance with the contract. Ensure through participating in assurance checks, auditing and monitoring of KPIs the BSS contractor is effective in delivering Dstl requirements.
• Use effective marketing and communications across the business to ensure wider knowledge and use of BSS capabilities.
• Identify and inform the Business Support Services Contract Manager in relation to managing the process for resolution of contributing events including Defects, Early Warning Notices and Compensation Events where applicable.
• Actively participate in networking with other Contract Management professionals inside and outside government, and share good practice and learning
• Undertake reviews and provide input to support the development of the Facilities Management Services (FMS) Strategy and wider Dstl policy.
• Identify risks and issues associated with the delivery of the BSS service contracts ensuring that these are logged and reviewed on a regular basis. Those that cannot be mitigated are escalated for resolution to the appropriate contractual governance forum.
• Establish and maintain supplier relationships in accordance with BS11000 framework and principles.