- Supply Chain Logistics
Role: Continuous Improvement Manager
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager in Crick for a major 3PL Organisation.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (9:00am-5:30pm)
- Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and project delivery.
- Develop and implement a CI deployment strategy to support a culture of CI in the business • Identify cost savings and efficiencies by utilising resources and exploiting operational synergies.
- Development of teams through training in technical Business Improvement (BI) methodologies like Lean Processing and Six Sigma.
- Mentoring of CI trainees to technical and practical competence through hands on project support and delivery
- Support operational compliance to contractual agreement through technical and operational management as required.
- Enhance staff performance through the implementation and management of engagement initiatives, providing appropriate learning opportunities; fostering a culture of long term engagement with staff.
- Develop and deploy the companies excellence maturity model within own areas of responsibility working with senior stakeholders.
- Effectively lead and motivate whilst showing personal awareness and sensitivity where required • Ensure consistent compliance with all applicable legislation and the companies standards (i.e. QSHE, Policies and procedures, statutory legislation, etc.).
- Work in conjunction with internal team and other available resources to create value service propositions for new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships in line with a partnership approach.