- Supply Chain Logistics
Role: Customer Service
Location: Appleton Thorn
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service in Appleton Thorn for a major 3PL organisation.
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off nights.
- Ensuring all jobs are created into the Eddie Stobart in-house system for delivery as per your customer’s requirements: ensuring accuracy
- Acting as a point of contact with the customer regarding any queries prior to collection or after the day of delivery
- Grouping work together in the most efficient and cost effective way
- Actioning all amendments within Eddie Stobart’s internal tracking system and recording them on the memo screen making the planning department aware when necessary
- Completing a regular unrated report, ensuring all consignments are rated accurately and within agreed timescales requesting new rates through the sales team
- Organising return and re delivery movements with the customer following the agreed process applying the correct rates and job type ensuring we capture any ancillary charges
- Liaising with the Forecasting and Planning departments regarding extra or short notice loads, and any additional costs if applicable
- Completing daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports as required (including Daily Performance, Non Conformance and Volume reports) within specified deadlines