- Supply Chain Logistics
Role: Operations Assistant Days
Location: Trafford Park
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced Operations Assistant in Trafford Park for a major Fleet services Organisation.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)
- To develop and control an agreed amount of resources (vehicles, drivers, trailers) ensuring all legal constraints are adhered to (Working Time Directive and EU Drivers’ Hours regulations)
- Ensure the customer’s servicing requirements are met for Short Term Trailer fleet including documentation.
- To comply with O license regulations relating to avoidance of PG9 prohibition for serviceable trailers.
- To liaise with vendors and company branches to organise servicing of STR trailer fleet.
- To organise customer’s sourcing requirements from request through to on hire and off hire.
- To adhere to Company policy and procedures relating to the rental of trailers.
- To provide the customer with the level of service and care prescribed by the company. To handle all telephone and personal enquiries in a professional, businesslike manner and use every opportunity to develop the company’s business levels.
- To maintain and develop good relationships with the customer. To contribute to the administration and documentation are dealt with in compliance with company rules, policies and procedures.
- To liaise with other branches and departments whenever necessary and co-operate fully in the resolutions of all reasonable queries and requests.