- Aviation – Ground handling Services
Role: Team Leader (Passenger Services)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000pa
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced an Team Leader - Monday - Friday Shift
- Supervise, motivate and organise the Customer Service Agents on shift to ensure that Airline quality and punctuality standards and performance standards are met in the most cost effective-fashion.
- Act as the first line contact for all staff on shift, in order to help staff solve problems accurately and with customer and guidelines.
- To deal effectively with passengers ineligible to fly or causing difficulties, in a professional effective manner, in order to minimise disruption on station or delay to normal activities.
- Forge professional and effective working relationships with own team, supervisors, airline customers and their representatives, in order to maintain and develop reputation. To willingly share knowledge and own experience with colleagues and act in a cooperative manner to ensure customer service is continuously improved.
- Manage and contribute towards change within the operational environment and maintain commercial awareness in identifying new business opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all SOPs and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience
- Consistently demonstrate a high standard of appearance and time keeping, in order to maintain the visual and professional status.