- Supply Chain Logistics
Role: Ramp Agent / Baggage Handler
Location: Manchester Airport
Salary: £8.43 - £9.60 per hour
Deekay are recruiting for Ramp Agents / Baggage Handlers at Manchester Airport for a major Ground Handling organisation.
Hours of work: Flexibility required (Earlies, Lates, Nights) 6 on 3 off.
- You will be loading or unloading, manually or mechanically, you’ll be a safe pair of hands that gets their luggage wherever it needs to be, and at the right time.
- You will be required to carry out aircraft and equipment inspections and hazard checks, reporting any faults and taking care of the paperwork needed to get the job done.
- Following safety, security and airline-specific procedures, you’ll put our customers’ - and their customers’ - needs at the heart of everything you do.
- Customer and safety focus.
- The ability to lift and move heavy baggage, and work outdoors in all weathers.
- A respectful, friendly and supportive approach.
- Reliability, punctuality and organisational skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and situations
- You require a Full Driving License Please note there are strict compliance rules which candidates must adhere to.
- You must have resided in the UK for the past 5 years with no holidays of over 28 days.
- You must have an in date Passport and no criminal convictions spent or unspent as you are subject to DBS screening.