- Aviation – Ground handling Services
Role: Ramp Team Leader
Location: Manchester Airport
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000pa
Deekay are recruiting for a Ramp Team Leader: Temp-Perm contract for 22weeks Mon-Fri Shift Pattern (Nights)
- To act as the responsible agent, in charge of a Ramp Team; you will be responsible for coordinating and assigning staff and resources to fulfil our service standards expected by our Customer Airlines
- To safely consistently deliver the highest possible level of customer service at all times.
- Maintaining effective communications with Line Management, the dispatcher and your team.
- To be on stand in plenty of time for all turnarounds and to ensure the team are briefed on all safety requirements, and where this isn't possible, communicate the reason to line management.
- Carry out a FOD inspection on the stand and our vehicles pre and post turn round.
- What you'll need to bring: Demonstrable experience working as a Ramp Agent with a thorough knowledge of ground handling operations, aviation security, safety practices, legislation and customer supplier relationships