- Supply Chain Logistics
Role: Sales Executive / Account Manager
Salary: £19,500 (OTE £25,000 - £30,000)
Sales Executive / Account Manager
Are you a highly driven, motivated self-starter? Are you looking for the next step in your career that allows you to draw on your existing skills in telesales, whilst helping you to venture out on face to face visits and build account management skills? We have an amazing package - great OTE, company car and mobile phone. We are a friendly, supportive team and are looking for someone likeminded to join us.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive at one of our offices in Manchester to join our hugely successful market leading International Road Logistics team. Due to continued growth and investment we are recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our freight services to potential new clients and existing customers. This role will include full account management of clients from initial telesales to delivery and we will look for the Account Manager to achieve profit growth through the effective management of customers. We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored account manager service adding real value to their business and offering unrivalled accountability in the industry.
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face
- Role will involve Telesales, Face to Face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Freight Account Manager Scheme
- Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager
Your Skills and Experiences
- Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role ideally with Outbound telesales experience
- Experience of generating own sales leads would be beneficial
- Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to influence others
- Full Driving Licence
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team, then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary plus uncapped commission scheme with company car plus fuel card (From Day 1), life assurance, pension and healthcare. Continuous training and a mentor to help with personal development, unrivalled Sales Scheme, career progression opportunities and bonuses and awards based on personal and team performance.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.