- Supply Chain Logistics
Role: Transport Admin
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced Transport Admin in Wissington for a major 3PL organisation.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (Nights)
- Maintain the correct level of communication with the business and customer so any issues are dealt with and escalated appropriately.
- Ensure that all paperwork is managed, filed and scanned appropriately and reports are sent in a timely manner.
- Is aware of and encourages the Health & Safety behaviours on site.
- Helping to create a culture that is H&S conscious and reports accordingly.
- Drives the use of STAR reporting and awareness to reduce the number of accidents and incidents.
- Financially aware and ensures profitability is maximised by ensuring plans are efficient, empty running is reduced and drivers and fleet is managed correctly
- Maintains on site customer relationship with Warehouse and H&S teams by ensuring that communication is good and issues are highlighted and dealt with quickly and appropriately. Provide accurate and timely reports when necessary
- Day to day execution of the plan, dealing with any issues that arise. Ensuring all deliveries and collections are made on time in full and any problems are dealt with quickly and communicated appropriately.
- Scans and processes all driver timesheets for the finance team, collecting all receipts and sending to the finance team each week.
- Scans and assign all PODs on a daily basis. Chase any missing PODs within 24 hours to ensure full compliance.