- Supply Chain Logistics
Role: Transport Project Manager - 6 month contract
Salary: £375 - £400 per day
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced Transport Project Manager in Birmingham for a major 3PL Organisation.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (9:00am-5:30pm) - 6 month contract.
- Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and project delivery.
- Develop detailed project plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing the budget and reporting progress of the project on an ongoing basis.
- Obtain feedback from key stakeholders and provide accurate reporting at critical milestones and manage stakeholder relationship.
- Previous experience in logistics (desirable)
- DePICT project management methodology (essential)
- PRINCE 2
- Previous experience in project management roles (essential)