- Warehouse & Cargo
Role: Warehouse Manager
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Manager for a major 3PL organisation.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (Days)
- Working across aspects of the packing department.
- Showing leadership and delegation towards staff.
- Hands on approach
- Ensuring that production deadlines are met efficiently, safely and to appropriate production hygiene standards.
- Checking and packing of goods ready for delivery to the customer.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy and fulfil the housekeeping and hygiene after the daily production.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, food safety and quality management.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of any incidents that may relate to risk to customers or co-workers.
- Supervise and motivate a team reaching KPI,S and ensuring customer satisfaction
- To direct operations within the Warehouse.
- Day to day support and development of warehouse team
- Ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently in a professional way
- Responsible for ensuring stock accuracy is maintained
- Maximise efficiencies throughout the warehouse, prioritising and assigning workloads