- Warehouse & Cargo
Role: Warehouse Operative
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Operative in Warrington for a major 3PL organisation.
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off shift pattern (Day's/night's)
- Monitor the load fill for ALL Groupage customers to ensure all resources are being effectively used.
- Effectively planning small or part orders, taking into account: load fills, vehicle offloading times, distance between drops, depot location, reload points and customer or delivery point specific requirements.
- Constantly monitor accurate unloading and loading within the Consolidation Centre.
- Manage the day to day reporting of returns within the Consolidation Centre and regular stock check.
- Sub-Contracting Management, inclusive of: Allocation of work, Rating, Raising PO’s/ queries, chasing returns & proof of returns and GTS housekeeping.
- Oversee the management of absence and holidays for the team.
- Controlling the flow of communication at the site (updating the intranet / notice-boards).
- Manage, plan and complete the one to one and appraisal process for the team.
- Ensuring that all personnel files are up to date incorporating licence validation, personal details, completed training etc.
- To be able to learn all roles within the department to cover holidays/absences.