Role: Adoption Inspector / Clerk of Works
Job Role :
Section 38 Adoptions Inspector / Clerk of Works
Hours per week: min 37 hours per week to max of 45 hrs if work demands
Start Date : As soon as possible
Employment Term : Minimum 6 months
Suitable Experience and career track record is required to be demonstrated via CV, references and interview (if considered suitable)
Suitably developed oral, written and communication skills are essential.
Min HNC level in Civil Engineering or similar.
The candidate is expected to carry out the following duties:
- Inspect highway and building works to ensure compliance with agreed specification.
- Keep accurate records of all site visits and any agreed changes or non-compliances including photo dairy etc.
- Liaise with Site Managers, Council staff and members of the public as required
- Check Traffic Management
- Check Health and Safety Issues in and around sites as required
- To be a member of a team engaged on various aspects of inspection and supervision of construction projects.
- Delivery of agreed targets.
- Provision of quality Services
Enhanced DBS required....