Role: Asset Engineer
Salary: £25 - £28 per/hr
An engineer that can manage the maintenance of structures, street lights and drainage assets. They will need to understand highway legislation and possess problem solving skills. They will be writing briefs and supervising consultants.
This position also involves:
• line management of a Highway Asset Officer (x1)
• monitoring highway asset conditions
• creating an asset risk register
• maintaining databases
• writing risk assessments and method statements
• seeking and securing funding opportunities
• processing abnormal load applications
Ideal candidates will have already received AutoCAD training (NVQ Level 3).