- Built Environment
Role: Housing Officer
Location: Tower Hamlets
Rate: £18-20 per hour
• Manage the patch to an exceptionally high standard engaging with and involving residents in the management of their Neighbourhood through regular estate inspections.
• Support tenants to prevent homelessness through the provision of general tenancy support to help sustain tenancies.
• To undertake sensitively and effectively all aspects of tenancy management.
• Deal sympathetically and effectively with clients, often in stressful circumstances, by telephone and face to face.
• To take action concerning breach of tenancy, removal of squatters, unauthorised occupants, authorising successions, assignments including attending Court to give evidence.
• Have sound judgement and the ability to prioritise effectively.
• Meet performance targets.