- Supply Chain Logistics
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer in Chester for a growing tech organisation.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Managed and Shared Hosting
- Maintaining Servers, Desktops, Mobile Devices & LAN / WAN / VPN through Delivery of Production Support & Enhancements.
- Managing Physical & Virtual Server Estate, Exchange & Active Directory.
- Providing 3rd Line Technical Support & Incident Handling for all Operations relating to IT Infrastructure.
- Proactively Enhancing Monitoring across IT to Support Identification & Resolution of Issues.
- Support Delivery of Minor Enhancement Releases, Adhering to Best Practice Change & Release Management Standards & Processes.
- Looks to automate where possible to improve the efficiency, robustness and reliability of our build and deployment process.
- Enthusiasm for systems administration including keeping up to date with the latest operating systems, tools and techniques.
- The confidence to perform in a production environment and the desire to deliver excellent solutions and service.