- Built Environment
Role: M&E Manager
Rate: £25-30 per hour
Purpose of the Role:
To have responsibility for:
1. Leading the team responsible for the delivery of all Council housing responsive repairs in relation to Statutory Compliance, Mechanical and Electrical works for Enfield’s housing stock.
2. Overall responsibility for ensuring that all properties receive periodic checks in line with statutory, regulatory and compliance requirements and that follow up works are completed or allocated to other team, were appropriate to complete and were not undertaken in a timely manner that this is escalated appropriately.
3. Being the principal point of contact for all responsive mechanical and electrical services in Council Housing
4. Delivering an intelligence-based service ensuring high standards of service delivery
5. Development of relevant planned programmes working with the programme delivery and asset management team where required
6. Ensuring that all team targets are achieved and monitored robustly.