Role: Senior Agent x2
- To lead successful contract delivery overseeing the Asset Management framework in the Anglian region on behalf of the company by ensuring:
- That the site team are fully appraised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives safely.
- The development of positive relationships with all parties associated with the contract.
- The various projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed quality.
- Company profit on the contract is maximised.
- That client expectations regarding, quality, programme and budget are, wherever possible, exceeded.
- The creation and maintenance of a positive company image.
- To manage the Amco site managers in visiting, planning, pricing and programming in the various maintenance projects (incl. requesting relevant possessions / isolations)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
The key tasks of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Fulfilling the Senior Site Agent’s responsibilities as laid down in Section 2 of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
- All applicable legislation
- The Terms and Conditions of the contract
- The Contract Health and Safety Plan
- The Contract Quality/Environmental Plan
- The Policies and Procedures contained within the Company Business Management System
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- The promotion of a continuous improvement culture and the use of best practice.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensuring that, in conjunction with the Site Managers, changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Project Manager and the client.
- Ensuring that all relevant issues, which cannot be resolved at contract level, are passed for the attention of the Project Manager.
Candidates for this role should be effective team members and meet the following criteria:
- Ambition and commitment to success in the role.
- Demonstrable self-motivation and high personal professional standards.
- Ability to manage others.
- Confident communication skills.
- Excellent employer references.
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary and it is envisaged that this will have been gained, at least in part, with a Principal Contractor within the rail sector.
- Further career development is envisaged within our expanding rail operations.
- Have the ability to manage lots of small projects at once and be able to jump one from task to another quickly to react to the clients needs
- Civil Engineering Qualification such as a Degree or HND
- Minimum - Site Manager Card
- Five Day Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) or acceptable
alternative (e.g. NEBOSH General Certificate). PTS Certificate.
Any other requirements:
- Advantageous to hold programming software, Good IT skills