- Built Environment
Role: Project Manager - New Build Housing
Rate: £400-450 per day
Responsibility for managing the development of multiple housing development projects from small scale redevelopment to large scale mixed tenure housing developments.
• Responsibility for managing council assets in the PFI contract area
• To develop the initial development brief including project objectives and agree project outcomes, consulting with internal and external stakeholders.
• To identify new development opportunities including optimisation of existing council assets and to carry out feasibility studies / option appraisals for housing development projects.
• To effectively assemble and manage sites and assets to faciliate development.
• To prepare and submit funding applications to support housing development projects.
• To develop project budgets.
• To be responsible for project management of new build projects including the commissioning and management of consultants and contractors.
• To establish project programmes, prepare and maintain project plans.
• To be responsible for preparing scheme risk maangement strategies - to effectively manage risks, ensuring projects are successfully completed within budget and to agreed timescales and to esnure project objectives are met.