Role: QS / Commercial Manager
To co ordinate, administer and organise all project support activities in cooperation with; and under the leadership of the Directors and line manager, aiming at flawless management of the Projects.
- Coordinate activities, suitable resources and information.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensure client’s needs are met throughout the Project
- Prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that may arise to the satisfaction of those concerned.
- Be the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Issue all appropriate paperwork, legal, contractual etc.
- Report and escalate to management as and when required.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports in accordance with the Company processes and procedures.
- Liaise directly with any Sub-consultants including agreeing costs and timeframes.
- Prepare and submit Tender proposals and PQQs as and when required by the business.
- Undertake administrative duties commensurate with the post, primarily to assist in good housekeeping of the Company, and to be familiar with both the administrative and the financial systems supporting the Company.
- Produce and regularly maintain all marketing material.
- Assist in the production of company websites and App.
- Maintain CPD / Training records and development of professional expertise generally.
- To carry out duties as required by the Directors / Associate Directors commensurate with the post.
- Inputting of financial details into the DMS.
- The jobholder will work within the directives and guidelines set by the Directors.
- A requirement exists to promote good customer relationships throughout the business by example and in the implementation of best practice procedures. In addition they must ensure that objectives are met through the co-operation and support of others.
- The jobholder is expected to be professional at all times as they will provide the first impression of the business when communicating with existing and potential clients.
- Continually strive for a professional and spotless office environment.
In terms of generic competency:
- Partnership and Team working
- Communication and Influence
- Customer Focus
- Confidentiality / Tact / Discretion / Ethics Commercial Awareness
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Ability to manage own workload and schedule variable project workloads.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Computer literate and capable of adapting skills to systems operated by AIS and their subsidiaries.
Competencies, Qualifications and/or Experience Whilst competencies have been defined for this specific position within the business, the Directors may amend them on the basis of individual circumstances to take account of particular attributes of candidates. In such circumstances a clear note will be made on the employee record so as to record where such instances have taken place.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of project management in a related field.
- Degree or Higher Education qualification - preferably in a Project management related subject.
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Mangers for the successful delivery of projects.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills - both written and oral.
- Basic knowledge of Legislation, Guidance and Standards relevant to Company and Commercial Law.
Deekay are recruiting for an experienced 1st Line Support in Swindon for a growing tech organisation.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm)