- Built Environment
Role: Sales And Acquisitions Manager
Salary: £50279.00 to £62990.00
To lead a range of services that form part of the MSHO Sales and Acquisitions Team.
Responsible for delivering and developing of processes relating to the sale of council owned properties and related acquisitions in accordance with agreed standards and legalisation
Experience of developing and delivering improved services for customers and identifying business opportunities for growthStaffing Responsibility
Right to Buy Team
Residential Conveyancing and Compliance Team
Specialist Home Purchase Team
Business Support and Projects Team
1. To support the Head of MySouthwark homeownership Services in ensuring the efficient management of the Sales & Acquisitions Team.
2. To ensure all services delivered provide value for money for Southwark’s home owners and embrace Council and departmental principles, policies and values.
3. To ensure that services are innovative, quality driven and:
Are responsive to customer needs and services requirements
demonstrate clear corporate direction, vision and style within the statutory framework
achieve effectiveness and efficiency in operation
4. To have an in depth knowledge of the relevant legislative framework to provide expert advice and develop policy and procedures that maximise income opportunities and sound governance.
5. To achieve agreed legislative and internal KPIs ensuring service provision is properly controlled, managed and monitored.
6. To deputise for the Head of MySouthwark Homeownership Services in matters relating to the Sales & Acquisitions functions.
7. To ensure detailed records of all receipts and invoices are prepared, maintained and fully reported.
8. To ensure processes are in place for investigation and legal action where potential fraud is identified in accordance with NFI guidelines.
9. To maintain appropriate relationships with other departments of the Council, external agencies and the community, and to develop joint initiatives where these add value to service delivery.
10. As agreed by the Head of MySouthwark Homeownership Services to represent the at external partnership meetings and be an expert point of contact on issues relating to the Sales & Acquisitions Group’s functions.