- Built Environment
Role: Senior Caseworker
Purpose of the Job:
We require x 10 Senior Caseworkers
Start dates negotiable
- Please be advised that experience working as a caseworker in a Housing Options Service is essential for this role. We will not consider applicants without prior experience.
- Making section 184 decisions under Housing Act 1996 Part VI & VII as amended by the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
- Carrying out enquiries to determine what duties are owed to applicants.
- Writing decision letters ceasing duty towards applicants for rent arrears, anti-social behaviour or abandonment under s.193(6)
- Creating personal housing plans with individual clients to assist them in resolving their homelessness under the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
- Issuing notification letters explaining what duties are owed to applicants
- Providing assistance to caseworkers in conducting enquiries and quality checking decisions issued.
- Responding to MEQ’s and complaints