- Finance and Procurement
Role: Senior Finance Manager
Location: Greater London
Rate: £550 Inside IR35
1. Maintaining forecasts for PPPT projects as well as modelling the impact of changes to the critical path. This will require close collaboration with all project leads as well as senior management within the Programme.
2. Meeting the requirements of Home Office in-year reporting (Financial Management Unit, monthly) and to investment committees (Home Office PIC; Major Projects Review Group – quarterly and/or as specified).
3. Monitoring & keeping track of approvals/ commitments against the budget to make an assessment on the accuracy of the budget holder’s forecast and working collaboratively with project leads to ensure forecasts are robust and accurate.
4. Develop in-depth knowledge of the business and being responsive to business requests for support and providing advice which adds demonstrable value.
5. Timely clearance of submissions, escalating where appropriate.
6. Specific and ad-hoc financial analysis exercises to support the mobilisation, implementation and steady state operation of CPFG IT.
7. Due to the fluid nature of the Programme successful candidates may be asked to perform other duties commensurate to the post.
Skills (including specialist skills) and/or knowledge required:
Qualifications and Experience required
Accounting qualification and experience in public sector